Mutasim Suliman Ahmed Mohammed
Consultant and Senior Lawyer (Sudanese)
- Bachelor of Law from Eleelain University, 2000.
- Higher Diploma of Law from Khartoum University, 2004.
- Masters degree from Khartoum University, 2006.
- Passed the exam of Bar Commission (Ministry of Justice, 2000), Registered lawyer in Sudanese Union Bar Registration 2001.
- Registered Appeal court lawyer in Muscat.
- General prosecutor member and legal adviser in ministry of justice (2006 – 2015).
- Worked as Appeal Lawyer and consultant in various law firms in Oman.
- Experience in registration and liquidation of the companies, drafting and revision contracts and regulations, arbitration between private, public corporations and companies.
- Currently seconded by the office as a consultant to the National Energy Center.
- Certified arbitrator