Khalid Mohammed Ali AL Khuzairi
Lawyer & legal advisor (Supreme)-Oman
- Judge at the Administrative Judiciary Court with
the rank of Senior Assistant Adviser for the
period from January 2007 to November 2020.
- Head of the Technical Office of the Administrative Court.
- Member of the Technical Secretariat of the
Jurisdiction Dispute and Judgments Authority
of the Supreme Court.
- Bachelor of Laws from Beirut Arab University, 2000
Clerk at the Ministry of Post, Telegraph and
Telephone from 1988 until late 1989.
- Master (Diploma in Public Law Diploma in
Administrative Sciences) from Ain Shams
- Worked at Diwan of Royal Court since 1990, then
at Administrative judiciary Court since 2002.
- Head of legal department (2003), Director of the
Judicial Affairs Department (2004-2005), Senior
- Holds two courses in preparing the arbitrator
from the Arbitration Center for Rights, Ain
Shams University in the Arab Republic of Egypt
- Decision in the committee formed to amend the
law of the Administrative Court of Justice in
- Member of the committee formed to amend the
Tourism Law in 2020
- A member of the committee formed by the decision of the President of the Supreme Court to
amend the decision on allowances for judges,
members of the Administrative Court and members of the Public Prosecution
- Participated in many seminars, workshops and
conferences (internationally and internally)
related to law and administrative judiciary
- Chairman of the Screening Committee of the
Shura Council elections for the year 2010
- Present in many working papers at the Higher
Judicial Institute, the Diplomatic Institute at the
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of
Justice and the Administrative Court