Ahmed Fuzi Al Masri
Lawyer & legal Consultant - Egyptian
- Bachelor of Laws and a BA from the Egyptian Police Academy, 1989.
- Appointed as police officer to the Egyptian Ministry of Interior in 1989, graduated to the rank of First Lieutenant.
- Appointed as Deputy General Prosecutor in 1992, then he was listed as an excellent agent.
- Appointed as judge in the courts of first instance in 1998, then appointed as President of the Court of Appeal in 2014,and then President of the Cairo Criminal Court.
- 32 years experience.
- In 2011 he was seconded to work in the Sultanate of Oman as a judge in the Court of First Instance in Muscat and continued until 2017, as head of the Omani Civil and Commercial Department.
- Certified arbitrator.